Follow Me:

Friday, April 22, 2016

SP16

Yesterday I attended the SP16 Luxe Show at lenox mall here in Atlanta.  I am still on cloud nine from the show.  Models ripped the runaway in some of this year hottest spring looks. The show included featured designers such as St. John, MCM, Diane von Furstenburg, Brooks Brothers, Escada, and CH Carolina Herrera. Before the show started, guest mingled over refreshing cocktails and lite hors d'eouvs.  I had an opportunity to meet so many talented photographers and stylist. We took selfies and laughed; as we grabbed food from the waitresses as they passed by.

I was a little daring with my look last night. I rocked a black body suit that I ordered from URBANOG curvy section.  I sophisticated the look with a black trench vest.  I added a splash of color by pairing it with a pair of fuchsia pink strappy heels that I also purchased from URBANOG. I get so excited when I'm around fashion; any kind of fashion.  Weather it's chic or edgy; bold or plus, there's always a takeaway when being in these type of settings.  My imagination takes over, as I people watch and recreate looks in my head. I literally did this all night! The night ended with more cocktails and gifts.  Each guest was allowed to pick from an array of gifts such as Chanel nail polish, to Henry Bendel card wallets; and of course I chose the card wallet in pink! 

If you've never experience a fashion show, I recommend you attend one; especially if fashion is an industry that you want to pursue. It will not only expose you to so many fashionable people, but it can help you channel your inner style.  Check out a few pictures I took from my night and comment below on what you plan on rocking this spring! 










  









Vest: Rainbow | BodySuit: UrbanOG | Shoes: UrbanOG

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR


No comments:

Post a Comment