Follow Me:

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

DENIM

Don't get caught this spring without something denim in your closet.  The classic piece has made its way back this year being a top five piece every fashionable woman should have. My denim fever has literally taking over my life. I can't seem to get enough of this look. I think it's mostly because it's a convenience piece for me. I absolutely hate ironing and I'm always on the go, so denim has definitely become my best friend.

Denim has the ability to be recreated to whatever you want. Weather you decide to cut them up for a "cutting edge" or simply throw bleach on them to give it a different look; it's one of the few pieces that you could do it with, without having to go through a "to do" class.  I chose to stick with a classic pair of denim jeans that I purchased from Old Navy.  Let me pause for a minute to tell you how comfortable these jeans are.  Rarely, do I brag on jeans. With my legs being so big, I'm just more comfortable in a pair of leggings, but I really struck gold when I found these jeans.  This particular pair doesn't have much stretch in them which is why I am equally surprised that they became my fav.  When I tried them on, it fit my body perfectly. It was almost like they were screaming, "WEAR ME" when hanging on the rack. While, they're not a pair of Vetements jeans that would have set me back $1300; my $20 old navy jeans hugs my booty better than any man could; accentuating my curves almost perfectly. 
"Let your legs do the talking"

In my next look, I decided to pair two types of denims. A white pair of jeans, with a denim vest. The skinny jeans gets romantic when paired with the long denim vest. Yay or Nay?




Shirt: Encore | Denim Jeans: Forever 21 |  Vest: Encore | Shoes: UrbanOG

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR



                      

No comments:

Post a Comment