Follow Me:

Friday, April 1, 2016

FLOWERS

What better way to jump into spring than delivering flowers.  Flowers are a must have!  It has managed to brighten its way to the top of my list. Bold prints and patterns are the way to go this season (view previous post); if you're looking for a vibrant look.

Flowers were my least favorite print to wear. That was way back when I didn't know how to dress my body type. It is crucial that plus size women know their shape; in order to get the best results from looks that can make your body appear larger.  Flowers, if not worn properly can be busy and unappealing if not paired correctly. 

In my first look, I decided to pair my flower blazer with my favorite white skinny jeans.  The blazer is fitted to give off a chic, sophisticated look.  This amazing blazer was thrift for me by the "Thrift Queen" over at Goodwill Fonds. Paired with some heels, this look will have you blossoming. 

My second look is my absolute favorite.  This mini flower dress will definitely turn heads this spring.  When dealing with prints, don't be afraid to wear figure hugging pieces, as these can often emphasize your figure. Pinpoint exactly what body part you are proud of and want to emphasize.  I wanted to bring more attention to the "Stems" of this flower; my legs.  Remember, size is just a number.  Revamp and restyle your look this season and watch how comfortable and confident you will feel.

Dress: Ross | Shoes: Traffic | Blazer: Goodwill | Cami: Forever 21 | Jeans: Ross 

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR


2 comments:

  1. I used to wear florals, but as my weight increased I decreased florals in my wardrobe (partly because the floral options such for thick girls). To see you rock an all over floral makes me want to give them a new try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! Loving the floral for spring.

    Xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete