Follow Me:

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

MODERN STYLE

Super excited to blog about my photo shoot this past weekend for Modern Style Closet. I had the pleasure of working with a good friend of mines, Rachel Bailey for the launch of her new online boutique.  As discussed in my previous post, this spring I will be rocking nothing but BOLD prints and patterns.  When she called and asked me to model her signature skirts; I couldn't resist.

Modern Style Closet is an Atlanta based company that specializes in custom African print skirts. The skirts are super comfy and come in so many different colorful patterns and designs.  As soon as I tried the skirt on I was sold.  They are extremely versatile and can be paired with a variety of tops (crop, jean, etc).  These handmade skirts can be ordered at modernstylecloset@gmail.com.  You can also check her out on Instagram at modernstylecloset. Here's a look at just a few of the many designs available.














Photography By: Carmen Simmons

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR







2 comments: