Follow Me:

Monday, December 14, 2015

SUPERSTAR

How has holiday shopping been for you so far? I have found so many great deals this holiday season.  I could not wait to share one of my most recent finds.  It's rare that we find classic items on sale. Let's face it; there are just some things that don't go down in price. At least that's what I thought until I ran across these classic kicks.

While shopping on my lunch break last week, I stumbled across these iconic "Superstar" Adidas.  I was never a huge fan of Adidas. I just recently fell in love with them when they released the Superstar design in bright, bold colors earlier this year.  Since then, I fell in love with the shell toe sneaker as they are mostly referred to as.

These classic designs only set me back a whopping $20 bucks! Yes, you heard it right. I only paid twenty American dollars for them.  The pink and white design was considered a summer color, so they were discounted tremendously.  Guess you can say I'm something like a Superstar when it comes to finding deals, huh?



Jacket: Forever 21 | T-Shirt: Ross | Jeans: Old Navy | Sneakers: DTLR 

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR

2 comments:

  1. You know I love deals and savings I hope I can score these online!! Plus they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete