Follow Me:

Thursday, December 24, 2015

JACKETS

The weather has been so unpredictable this holiday season.  One week it's warm, the next it's cold, and now, it's raining pretty heavily.  It's important that we are prepared for the unexpected, with a jacket to match the weather changes.  If you plan on being out shopping and/or attending holiday parties, jackets are an essential piece to every outfit. Here are just a few jackets that have helped me weather the storm!

 This red moto jacket that I purchased from Forever 21 is to die for. It is warm and stylish. This look is perfect for a night out on the town.
This army jacket is perfect if you are out shopping. It's heavy enough for the cold weather, but can also be worn around the waist if it gets a little warm.
This is my all time favorite moto jacket.  I purchased this from Forever 21 about 3 years ago and it is still trendy till this day.  I literally wear this jacket with everything. I particularly like it because it can be dressed up or down; with the spikes giving it an edgier look. 

I wish you bundles of joy this holiday season. Merry Christmas!

Red and Black Moto Jacket: Forever 21 | Army Jacket: Charlotte Army Consignment 

Scarf:  I Wanna Crochet

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment