Follow Me:

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

NEW YEAR

We are just a few days away from the New Year. I'm sure everyone has written out their New Year's resolution or at least thought about what they plan on doing different in 2016. Some may be trying to decide if they are going to church or attending a New Year's party.  Whatever you decide to do, I have a few looks that will have you GLAMOROUS for the New Year!

This year, I wanted to pick a color that will represent what I want the New Year to look like for me.  After tussling between a few different colors, I finally decided to go with Gold.  I chose Gold for many reasons.  Although gold is mostly associated with wealth and prosperity, it also represents love and compassion. One of my New Year's resolutions is to spread more love and compassion to others. Seldom times, we get so caught up on self, that we forget to appreciation the people around us.  Of course we all want wealth and prosperity each and every year, but what is it to have those things and not share it with others or use it to live out our true purpose in life.

As we prepare to close out this year and enter into a new year with a clean slate, let's keep in mind some of the key components of life.  I pray that each of my readers achieves everything they desire in 2016. Let us make this a year of triumph; breaking barriers.  Let us have the courage to seek the things that challenge us to be better people. Most importantly, let us gain wisdom to make better choices. Remember, there will still be snares we face in 2016; for life is a freeway full of obstacles and pitfalls. But with wisdom and courage, we will have the ability to rise from failure and strive again.  See you next year.  Happy New Year!










Jumper: Gift | Skirt: Forever 21 | Gold Blouse: Macys | Leggings: Asos 

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR




No comments:

Post a Comment