Follow Me:

Monday, December 7, 2015

COLOR

As holidays are upon us, let's add a little color to our wardrobe.  I get so excited around this time of the year. The lights, dinner parties, and off course spending quality time with family and friends fills me with so much joy. We want to ensure that we are looking our absolute best at all times. What better way to brighten up the place with a splash of color.

This holiday, I wanted to do things a little differently.  Each and every year, we get so caught up on tradition. Every holiday party I attend, you find people wearing the same colors; red and black.  While I too love those colors and well aware of the holiday theme, I thought it would be cool to brighten things up a little. Besides, who said you could only wear bright colors during the spring and summer?  I found the perfect dress a few days ago while shopping for an all purpose dress for the holidays. I initially went searching for your typical holiday colors, until I laid eyes on this dress.  It is both festive and conservative.  It's actually not that bright; but more of a mustard color. This dress can be worn on a date with that perfect guy, holiday parties, and even to a wedding.  My favorite part of the dress is the built in girdle which holds my body in so well.  I scored this dress for only $40 bucks. How could I beat that!

Let this holiday season be a fun and joyous one.  Don't get so hung up on tradition; break the rules a bit.  Be the life of the party, with a stylish new look. Remember, don't be afraid to add color to your holiday look and I promise it's guaranteed to be a conversation piece for years to come.




Dress: Pink Clove | Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti | Watch: Marc Jacobs

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment