Follow Me:

Friday, October 23, 2015

BOOTCAMP VI


The day has finally come; I have successfully completed boot camp. I worked out consistently, five days a week, for six straight weeks; landing me perfect attendance.  I'm so proud to have accomplished one more thing on my bucket list.  I've learned so much throughout these past six weeks and glad that I was able to experience it with my TFC family. While I didn't reach the goal that I wanted, I am still pleased with the results.

My strength and balance was completely off before camp. I couldn't do a push up to save my life.  In just six weeks, my strength and balance have both improved.  I was able to decrease my body fat by .40%, by incorporating more fruits and vegetables in my diet. While I didn’t stick completely to my diet every day (splurging on the weekends and during the week at times), I only lost 3lbs.  I learned how important both workout and eating healthy go hand and hand. If you don’t eat properly, you can work out seven days a week and potentially still not see the results you’re looking for.

Overall, I am grateful for the experience. I feel more tone and have increase my endurance more in six weeks, then I've done in years.  Weight loss has been one challenging journey for me.  While I’m not looking to be skinny, I am looking to be healthy.  My life can be so busy at times, but I will no longer use that as an excuse for my poor eating habits. I try to be as transparent as possible because we all have struggles. Whatever those struggles may be, we should always aim to improve for the better. There’s a direct correlation between purpose and results; that being you.  #NOMESS


My Stats:

Curernt Weight: 222.6 

Body Fat % 39.9

Right Arm 14.0

Waist 38.5

Hips 47

Right Thigh 28.75




8 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! #inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome self analysis! You can do anything....Once your mind changes, your body HAS to follow! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work BK. You look Great!! ��������

    ReplyDelete