Follow Me:

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BOOTS

The winter is here and it's important that we are prepared.  I live for cold weather being reared in New York.  If only it snowed more here in Atlanta, it will feel just like back home. Nonetheless, what better way to stay warm then in some thigh high boots? These boots are made for walking sounds so cliche, but it's literally the truth.

It has been one heck of a journey for me finding boots to come up my big calves. Needless to say, the wait is over. I was ecstatic when I went shopping over the weekend and found these boots. They are super comfy and keep my legs warm. Thigh high boots can be a little tricky. If not worn appropriately, it can give off a not so conservative look.  Pairing it with a mini skirt works well, depending on your height. The skirt I decided to pair with the boots I purchased over two years ago from forever 21.  It literally still had the tag on it.  When I got home and tried the skirt on, it was a little too short for my taste so I never wore it until now. After pairing it with the boots (with the boots covering so much of my legs), I pulled off a sexy look just in time for the holidays.

Remember style is not what you wear, it's how you wear it.  When it comes to boots, be sure to look for quality and comfort. Never be ashamed to tastefully emphasize your assets and I dare you to try revamping clothes and shoes that you already have in your closet this holiday season.  Besides, we're not here to keep up with the latest trends, rather reintroduce classic styles. Stay Thoro!





Dress: Pink Clove | Boots: Pink Clove | Sweater: Danice | Skirt: Forever 21 

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR

2 comments:

  1. I thought we had a conversation about boots and calves. I will be looking at this pink clove site. If they can fit these calves you are going to hate me! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete