Follow Me:

Monday, September 21, 2015

BUTTON-UP

It's clear that a crisp white button up is a classic essential in every closet.  I'm big on versatility and love clothes that I can pair with almost anything. What does it better than this!  The white button up can be worn as a tunic to the beach, tucked inside a pair of your favorite jeans, or even to a black tie event.  It is inherently appropriate for any occasion. I usually wear mines to work with a suit, or as seen below tied in the front with the sleeves rolled up. As a plus girl, I'm always looking for ways to slim my body out.  Rolling the sleeves up near my elbows adds a nice casing for the upper arm (a tricked I learned).  Tying the shirt in the front and pairing it with some high waist jeans accentuate my curves and make my waist appear smaller.

The white button up is that multi functional wardrobe piece to have. It has proven time after time to be the perfect solution to many fashion ruts.  The key to this look is keeping it soft. Remember, adding your own spin to this classic look makes it fun and even more fashionable.  







White Button-Up: Old Navy | Jeans: Forever 21 | Shoes: Traffic 

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No it's a store here in Atlanta. But you can go to urbanog.com for some of the same shoes. Thanks for reading. I'm loving what your doing as well. Keep up the good work!

      Delete