Follow Me:

Friday, September 25, 2015

BOOTCAMP II

I have successfully completed week two of boot camp.  Although my body is sore, I feel great.  I have been pushed mentally and physically this week.  From donkey kicks, to the one leg rocking chair with shoulder press, boot camp has went into second gear and becoming more and more intense.  I love how I feel after my workout. You would think after getting up at 4:30 a.m. every morning and going through such an intense workout I would be exhausted. Instead, I am full of energy and find myself being more productive throughout the day.

Now I promised to be as real as possible. My eating habits did take a left turn this week. I didn't stick to my diet as well as I did my first week of camp, being tempted by what I like to call "the devils" better known as fast food.  I did indulge in fast food twice this week. Ok, ok, four times this week.  Breakfast is my favorite meal and the most important meal of the day and I sneaked in a few restaurants like Chick-fil-a and Waffle House.  While I did have my bad moments, I also had some good days.  I have fell in love with spinach and use it for many of my meals. From my smoothies to my omelette, spinach has become a part of my daily life.  I made a spinach turkey wrap for dinner one day which included turkey bacon, swiss cheese, banana peppers, and spinach of course.  It was so delicious and the juices from the sweet peppers added a crisp flavor to the wrap and kept it from being dry. How's that for healthy eating!

Boot camp has definitely increase my metabolism. The interval training that we go through helps burns calories, but also tones the whole body. The three mile run keeps my heart rate up and the new exercises like the plow pose ab blaster and tricep dips creates muscle confusion.  The intense circuit that this boot camp offers has allowed me to push myself daily. As our personal trainer Latasha would say, "Always push yourself outside of your comfort zone.  That's where all of the results are!"  She challenges us daily, and also uplifts us to not only be better physically, but mentally.  I encourage any one who is the Atlanta area to please join Taddas Fitness, and watch your life be transformed.

 Taddas Fitness is one BIG Family!
 Down 2lbs
 Me and Leandria After Workout
 My Spinach Omelette
Temptation Is Real



No comments:

Post a Comment