Follow Me:

Monday, August 10, 2015

SIGNATURE

What's an outfit without a signature piece? I think every one own at least one signature piece in their closet. Signature pieces is your favorite brand;  a staple piece that will start a conversation or leave people talking. I love signature pieces because it adds a simple flare to an outfit which makes you stand out.  For me, signature pieces will be a purse, shoes, or a piece of jewelry from my favorite designer.

While I love shopping on a budget and finding great deals most of the times, I tend to splurge occasionally. My signature pieces tend to last me forever, so its definitely worth the investment. For example, I purchased a pair of Prada sneakers in 2008.  I paid a little over four hundred dollars for them, but I still have them till this day and they look brand new. This off course will look different for everyone (everyone budget is different).  Most signature pieces are made of better quality and typically last longer.  I'm not saying that's the case with every brand, because I've had my share of spending money on brands that did not deliver. I will suggest you do your research on the brand you love and get opinions from people who carry the brand.  My ultimate favorite is Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Burberry.  Those are brands that I know provide the same quality, every time.  Whatever you decide, make sure your signature piece create memorable stories.  Remember, behind every outfit is an interesting person which make these pieces particularly more special.




Red Purse: Furla  |  Jumpsuit: PinkClove |  Purse: Louis Vuitton |  Watch: Marc Jacobs |  Pumps: Giuseppe Zanotti |  Jacket: Forever21 | Shirt: H&M |  Pants: Forever21 |  Sneakers: Prada |  Purse: Burberry 

Photography By: Richard Woumn  |  Iphone 6

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR

2 comments:

  1. Toya, whenever I get a chance to catch up on the blog I am more impressed! I love your personal perspective. It makes the piece (no pun intended) more valuable. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Lorna.. Means so much.. Love always

      Delete