Follow Me:

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

OLIVE

Fall is here and I'm ecstatic! We are getting closer to cooler weather, which is by far my favorite time of the year.  With holidays vastly approaching, this means for more time spent with family and friends. There are a few fall favorites that I needed to blog about to prepare you this year.  It is imperative that we are looking our absolute best at holiday parties and family functions, in fashion forward clothing that will catch everyone's eyes.

Let's start with the must have color for the fall, Olive. Olive is definitely in this fall.  When seeing this color, it always seems to add a little fall inspiration to almost any outfit.  I have become overly obsess with the color over the past few weeks, with my last five purchases being in Olive. Each item that I purchased is something comfortable and stretchy because during the holidays I tend to eat more (just being honest).  I'm always looking for something that's trendy, but always having an extra stretch in it (tip for my plusies).  The dress modeled below was ideal because it's not only spandex but the folds in the dress camouflage my most insecure area on my body; my tummy. I paired it with another fall favorite, fringes. Fringes are trending right now, whether it be on a vest or on a nice pair of open toe sandals.  It adds a special element to your look. Be on the look out for more of my fall favorites.  Remember, let's fall in love with the new season in style!



Dress: UrbanOG | Shoes: Traffic

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR



2 comments: