Follow Me:

Friday, June 26, 2015

JAMAICA

I recently traveled to Jamaica with my childhood friend Nikki, and we had a blast! The weather was perfect and the people were amazing. We stayed at the Riu Resort in Montego Bay (a must stay). We went zip lining and rode ATV's through the lush forest of Montego Bay. Amazing!!!

I wanted to share the swimsuit I wore while in Jamaica.  I rocked an all white (YES WHITE) bathing suit for the first time by plus size designer Monif C.  It was her "Tahiti" one shoulder swimsuit that fit me perfectly. It was even more special because it was a gift from my sister Pkeitha who lives in Brooklyn. I particularly appreciated how well it held my stomach in.  It's soft bra cups kept my chest from sagging and allowed me to enjoy the water without having to constantly make adjustments. I paired it with a chiffon high low blouse from Fashion to Figure that I had purchased two years ago.  Love! Love! Love!



Swimwear: Monif C | Blouse: Fashion to Figure | Shades: RayBan | Sandals: Aldo

Nikki Swimwear: Asos

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR









4 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you! You are not only telling your truth, but you are speaking for the brick house in me.
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorna... Means so much... I'm so glad you had a chance to read... 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love how you are opening up and sharing your experiences with others. Keep living, loving life and inspiring others

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thanks Ashley... This means sooooo much..

    ReplyDelete