Follow Me:

Thursday, February 9, 2017

RED(Y) OR NOT

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about Valentine's Day this year.  Not because of the flowers or going out on a date, but because I have an opportunity to celebrate LOVE. What greater feeling is it to be able to love and be loved.  So, REDy or not here it comes!

To prepare for the day of love, RED continues to be the color of choice.  This year I've even painted my nails and feet red, and of course have my classic red dresses.  If you've been following my countdown to Valentine's Day, you know that we are currently on day 3.  We are literally 4 days away from one of the most anticipated days of the year.  I scored this super affordable zipper dress from Fashion to Figure for like $15 bucks.  I love how it accentuate my curves and the gold zipper accents the dress perfectly. I love how the rouche detail camouflage my mid section.  When it come to dresses, I'm always looking for something stylish, but comfortable. 

Love is in the air, and I hope you guys are REDy.  I hope you have started looking for that perfect outfit to celebrate in. Remember, the color red always turn heads as long as it is worn correctly.  If you need more tips, continue my countdown to V-Day.  In the words of Lauren Hill, "You can run away; from these styles I got, oh baby."




No comments:

Post a Comment