Follow Me:

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

HOLIDAY CHEER

I know everyone is gearing up for the holidays and looking forward to spending time with love ones. This is my absolute favorite time of the year and I am ecstatic to see what the New Year will bring. This year has been full of so many blessings.  While, there were some ups and downs (more ups then downs), I can say that I met so many wonderful people, built solid relationships, and implemented my visions and goals that I set at the beginning of the year.

Since tis the season to give, I wanted to celebrate all of you!  If it wasn't for you, my readers, I would not have had such a successful blog; reaching over fourteen thousand readers this year alone. I count every inch and every blessing and it bring me so much joy to know that I have people who love and support me.  I could not have done this without you.  Since we are only 5 days away from Christmas, I will be giving away prizes leading up to Christmas day.  Prizes will consist of gift cards, hair products, and who knows maybe some cash! Check the deets below to enter into the drawing.

Cheers!


Holiday Giveaway 

  • Follow me on instagram @shethoro and facebook @shethoro.
  • Answer this question (What are you thankful for this holiday season?) under this post.
  • Each name will be entered into a drawing to win a prize.
 

9 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my family and life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for life and my kids. Without them I wouldn't be who I am!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for life...my children and family. I love this time of the year because me and my family get together and fellowship about things that occurred throughout the year seeing what changes can be made to make the new year better! Merry Christmas doll ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for life...my children and family. I love this time of the year because me and my family get together and fellowship about things that occurred throughout the year seeing what changes can be made to make the new year better! Merry Christmas doll ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for life...my children and family. I love this time of the year because me and my family get together and fellowship about things that occurred throughout the year seeing what changes can be made to make the new year better! Merry Christmas doll ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful just to be alive..The way this world is set up you never know! I'm also thankful for all my friends and family they make me who I am today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DonMonique BlackstockDecember 22, 2016 at 2:08 PM

      DonMonique Blackstock..Forgot to put my name

      Delete
  7. I am thankful for my health, peace, and life. I lost my daughter in January, she was stillborn, and that was really hard for me. I went through a really bad stage of denial depression for a good part of the year. As of now I'm in a much better space and just trying to better myself for the future. This year holidays have been and will be rough, but I've got a personal angel watching over me. What's not to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Biggest accomplishment...getting my happy back. I'd say is leaving a "comfortable" job & relationship because of stress and still maintain my sanity. This journey wasn't easy but it had to be done to get back to my happy place. There's been a lot of moments of regret but you just have to pray about it and push through it.

    ReplyDelete