Follow Me:

Friday, November 4, 2016

BOMBER

My absolute favorite things to wear are jackets.  I can't get enough of this flower bomber that I scored for $30 bucks.  Bomber jackets have made its way back as a fall must have.  With the changing weather, bomber jackets are perfect and serve as a lightweight coat that's not only stylish but warm. It can practically be worn with anything; dressed up or down.  I decided to pair mines with a skater skirt and some jeans for a simpler look.  I wanted the bomber jacket to stand out.  The flower accent throughout the jacket screams sexy and fun!

Remember to incorporate pieces that stand out to your wardrobe this fall.  If you looking for the perfect jacket that will make you feel BOMB; pick up your bomber jacket today.  Thank me later.





Bomber: Its Fashion Metro | Shoes: UrbanOG | Jeans & Skirt: Forever21

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair Styled By: LYLAS HAIR

2 comments: