Follow Me:

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

ONE YEAR BLOGGER ANNIVERSARY SOIREE

 
The time has finally come. I will be celebrating my one year blog anniversary on Saturday June 25th.  I can't believe it has been a whole year. Last year this time I started writing with simply a vision to promote self confidence and highlight women entrepreneurs.  I never anticipated for things to turn out the way it has. I am truly thankful and can't wait to celebrate this night with you guys. Next week, I will have all of the highlights from the event. If you plan on attending, please RSVP.  Tickets are limited and it's a must to enter the venue. Please see flyer and link below.  Thank you for all the support this past year.  I promise to give you bigger and better in the years to follow.  See you Saturday! 
 
 
 
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shethoro-presents-blogger-anniversary-soiree-tickets-26082837469

No comments:

Post a Comment