Follow Me:

Monday, August 3, 2015

CROP

Crop tops are becoming more and more popular. I am really enjoying how much our culture have evolved, and clothes that would typically be worn by people with smaller figures, are now being embraced by people of all shapes and sizes.  While crop tops are cute, they can be a little tricky. It has to be worn properly, especially if you have a heavier midsection.  I'm all for the plus size revolution, but still consider myself to be very conservative. It took some time for me to feel comfortable in a crop top. Initially, I thought it was too revealing; partly because I didn't know how to wear it properly.  As I began to lose weight, the crop top started to look and feel better on me. I wanted to give a few tips on wearing the crop top and what helped me.  While, I've seen this worn right on so many people, I have also seen it worn wrong. My advice to you is don't get caught up with always following trends, as it may not work for you. Follow your inner style, and make a statement in whatever you wear!
Tips:

1.  Wear a supportive bra.

2.  Pair with a high waist bottom (Leggings, High Waist Jeans, Etc). This will accentuate your waist and give a curvier look.

3.  Show as little as possible (You want to remain tasteful and appealing).

4.  Pay attention to the material (Stay away from slinky material). 



Crop Top: Forever 21  |  Skirt: Forever 21 |  Necklace: Forever 21 |  Watch: Marc Jacobs

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR


3 comments:

  1. You are doing Awesome girl, I have always looked up to you even back in the day at FMU. You have a take-charge, don't take no mess, I'm A Boss Attitude that makes people take notice. Keep doing your thing you were an inspiration then and an inspiration now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work you look great toya I'm so happy for you����

    ReplyDelete