Follow Me:

Thursday, July 30, 2015

JUMPERS

This summer has truly been fun filled so far. I have done so much traveling and have enjoyed every bit of it. Summer just seems to be flying by, as magazines advertising fall lines are filling my mailbox daily. I could not let the summer go by without blogging about one of my summer favs; Jumpers. I have literally lived in a jumper all summer.  They are so comfortable and can be dressed up or down. My first love is sneakers, then heels, so I love the versatility of the jumper and how I can wear either.

My recent purchase was an Aladdin jumper. I have to be honest; I wasn't exactly thrilled when I first tried the jumper on.  I thought it looked better on smaller figures. While I love being plus size, I don't particularly like clothes that make me look bigger then I already am.  To all my plusies out there, you may want to go a size or two down, as the jumper can appear really huge.  I'm typically a large but had to get a medium to really get the look that I wanted.  After finding the right size, I tried on several different colors to find the one that was best suitable. It was extremely hard for me to shy away from the black jumper (my favorite color to wear). I tried on a red and royal blue one. While those colors were pretty on me, I wanted to go with a lighter color and also a color that I could pair with almost anything. I decided to go with the nude color. I was so proud of myself because trust me this is not a color that I would typically wear. Check out my how I rocked it! If you don't own a jumper, I highly recommend you get one.



Jumpers: PinkClove | Shoes: Madden Girl | Sneakers: Nike Huarache | Jacket: Ross | Watch: Marc Jacobs

Photography By: Richard Woumn

Lashes By: Vivian Henson

Hair By: LYLAS HAIR

1 comment:

  1. Good Stuff Latoya!! I also love to wear jumpers, it's my Absolute FAVE! Versatility is a Must! You look awesome by the way! Keep it Up!

    ReplyDelete